Pages - Menu

Wednesday 6 January 2010

Three months SEO progress...


Before this 3 months short period what I have done and how I have past these months with the active blogging? No matter what I done good or bad. But I think have progressed well in sight of SEO. Now my blog is 3months old.

Today I’m going to share you some points gained by my blog. Let’s see some amazing SEO points.





Here, this is my one of the pervious post. This post was crawled by Google within 1 minute. I was trying to check how time wills it takes to crawl my blogs post by Google. Than I check URL immediately in Google after posting some articles. I am surprised that time. It just takes 1 minute to crawl.

Another cool fact!

See this screen shot first.



My blog is listed at the top of the Google search result with the popular keyword. I post that article opposite to others about the topic DoFollow. Most of the people post the article with suggestion to turn blog to DoFollow blog but, due to some reason I post that topic as don’t turn blog to DoFollow blog. Read this to know why I had post that “Don’t turn DoFollow blog” article.

As I am quiet active in blogging, continuous concentration, I got my page rank 1.

Thank you all for your valuable support and go further for blog development :) I trying to develop the blog widget and miscellaneous things.

Hope you will learn some extra original things from these quiet cool SEO progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment